Saturday, September 2, 2017

That Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie...

...and in strange aeons, even this blog may be updated.

Believe or not I have a half-written post for Temple of Terror that I intend to complete and publish before the end of the year. Two earlier drafts died face-down in the muck in the intervening years (they were not good), but this one I think will make it.


My grown-up daddy's life doesn't afford a lot of time for writing nonsense anymore and such time as I do have for creative endeavour is largely consumed by DUNGEONS & FUKKEN DRAGONS.

Recently I decided to share some of the homebrew stuff I've done for D&D, so if you have any interest in such matters you can check out the new "companion blog" over here:

http://5ebrewskis.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post here again! Sure, practical dadhood takes up time, but it's good to keep honing the nonsense. After all, we must pass on a healthy sense of the absurd to the next generation, not to mention an appreciation for SKELETONS. Looking forward to ToT. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to Temple of Terror :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be - my favourite blog ever back from the dead? Let it be so

    ReplyDelete
  4. just barely misting the mirror over here... but it's there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited about this. ToT was a childhood highlight although even then I realised that the messenger of death must be a particularly inefficient assassin. I mean, he comes up behind YOU and puts his hand on your shoulder - no thought of an assassination attempt at that stage? I spent most of my childhood and teenage years considering 288 to be my unlucky number as it was the page reference when you encountered Malbordous. I still get the odd twinge even now if I come across it in a spreadsheet. Looking forward to it Murray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I'm pretty sure there are some badass SKELETONS with funky helmets in this book

      Delete
  6. i KNEW it was worthwhile to keep checking this blog! More FF nonsense, plz :)

    ReplyDelete